Void of Thoughts: The Cliff


Hey, I am basically out there, in between the lines. I don't write that often, but my brain is full of unsolved things, missing pieces in the heart. I don't stand on the cliff of my memories anymore. I don't bother reopening the tears and reliving the dream.

But I am grown enough to know myself. I will keep dreaming, and I will remain a dreamer. Yet I am very self-aware. I am aware of the grey fallouts too.

I would talk to someone and tell them how intensely my heart pounds into my soul, how colorful and vivid my soul can be. They get scared, or think I am on cocaine, and leave.

But I am not going to change who I am. I love the dream, and I love to love and be in it. I am a dwelling of emotions, up and down, full of a turquoise illusion that I believe in all the time and others don't.

They are dry of colors and life.

I love every bit of it.

Meryem Ch.




Comments

Popular Posts